Monday, November 24, 2008

21.5 weeks...

and nothing really exciting to report unfortunately! Of course that's a good thing :) My appointment last Wednesday went well, blood pressure was fine, weight gain has improved, and both babies looked good on the quick ultrasound. Couldn't really ask for more!!

Some friends from church had their baby a little over a week ago. She was born early and has been in the NICU, hopefully she'll be released this week. What an awesome thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving huh? Here's a pic of a Bib I made her over the weekend. I hand-embroidered the little details on the cat's face :) It was my first try... came out a little crooked, but hopefully no one will notice. I also made a onesie and some booties to match.

In other news, M&D are going to be coming down around Dec. 11th!! YAY!! I can't wait to hang out with them and show them around our town. They might choose to do a 3d ultrasound while they are here, so that would be exciting!

No comments: