Friday, December 5, 2008

23 Weeks...

And still nothing too exciting to report! I feel like I'm getting bigger every day, and the babies are moving around like CRAZY! M is going to come spend the day with me on the 12th, so that will be lots of fun. I can't wait to show her around our little town :) I'm almost done Christmas shopping. I just need to find a gift for our parents, and then make the gifts we're giving out to family & friends. I'm so glad we are scaling down the amount of gifts this year to try and get back to the REAL meaning of Christmas. We also made a rule that none of the kids' gifts could be electronic... that was hard! EVERYTHING seems to be so geared towards video games, TV, or downloading music lately. We bought R a basic dollhouse with furniture, and P is getting a basketball hoop & new ball. For their joint gift from "SANTA" I'm filling a big box with Family Night stuff... new board games, puzzles, a pop-corn maker, and stuff like that. I hope they like it! S and I have a $25 limit on our gifts for each other. I got him a men's devotional Bible, and I'm making a cover for it that will (hopefully) look like it's made out of a football! We'll see how it turns out. I have no clue what he's getting me. I'm secretly hoping that he just gets me a gift certificate for a pedicure or a gift card to Joann's fabric! haha! I don't care if it's not sentimental.

No comments: