Thursday, September 18, 2008

12 weeks...

Wow!! I'm slacking on blogging!! I blame it on the CONSTANT fatigue :) Luckily there isn't really much to update on really... things are going nice and smooth! The queasiness is letting up, but the fatigue is getting worse. I'm hoping things will pick up again in the second trimester before I get sluggish again in the third. My house is looking pretty bad!! We had our NT scan on Tuesday, and it was really neat to get to see the babies looking so much like babies now. Baby "A" was a stinker, and at first refused to get in the proper position to get the measurement. Then once it did, it started kicking Baby "B" in the back! Baby "B" would wave it's arms and stretch out it's legs every time like it was startled by the kick. The scan went good overall, and the babies look happy and healthy! "A" had a heart rate of 160, "B" had a heart rate of 163. Next week is our first OB appointment, and it should be a pretty quick one just to ask a few questions and for him to look at my records. I'm sort of hoping for an ultrasound again, but I'm not going to get my hopes up since I've had so many already! I just love seeing those little babies moving around in there :)

As for stuff at home, we have figured out what part of P's school problems are! (yay!) His Mom is pregnant! Of course we realize that it's going to be a big adjustment for him being the only child at his mom's house, and he is a VERY big "mama's boy". Now just comes the hard part of deciding how much to let slide... we can't let him think it's ok to slack on school work, but at the same time we have to be a little understanding that a big "life change" like this WILL have a big affect on him. So the fun begins...

No comments: