Thursday, October 2, 2008

14 Weeks!

WOOO HOOO!! 1st trimester is over, and we're on to the boring (well mostly) trimester. Other than trying to find out the sexes, I sincerely pray that the second tri is very uneventful! My nausea is almost completely gone now, but I still deal with some pretty strong food aversions that can be frustrating... especially when trying to pack something to take for lunch! As far as the fatigue goes... I'm starting to think that it will never let up! My body did not want to wake up this morning!! I am ALWAYS early for work (gotta be to get decent parking around here) and today I barely made it in on time. I think I got dressed, ate, packed lunch, and was out the door in less than 20 minutes! Anyways, we had our first regular OB appointment, and everything looked good. It was so nice to see my regular OB again too :) Our big gender ultrasound is scheduled for later this month (at 17 weeks) and M&D will come out for that one! Hopefully their little babies cooperate and aren't shy!! That evening we're planning a family BBQ at my house so M&D can meet some of our close family and friends. It should be an awesome weekend! The next 3 weeks just aren't going to go by fast enough....

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

I know what you mean about the next 3 weeks not going by fast enough.... hopefully in just about that amount of time I'll be transferring!!!