Thursday, August 21, 2008

So it happened....

8 Weeks on the dot: I had "morning sickness" in the morning! ha! Hopefully that was the first and last time. I think what caused it was I woke up late, and instead of eating breakfast first thing like normal I attempted to shower & get dressed first. BAD IDEA! Half way through my shower I start dry heaving. So I cut my shower short, and continue to gag while attempting to dry off & find something to wear. Finally I just give up and make myself something to eat in my towel, and feel a million times better. Apparently these twins don't feel they should wait an extra 15 minutes before feeding them, and I can tell you one thing... I won't make them wait again... ever! I'm secretly hoping that I will not have any other nausea today, but I'm not going to hold my breath... it usually starts right before lunch and continues throughout the rest of the day off and on. So we'll see how it goes. I keep staring at the little ticker on the side of my blog here... The little guys are changing so fast!! I can't believe my belly is already so big and the babies are each just over half an inch long. I'm going to start telling more people (other than just close family & friends) after our second ultrasound next Tuesday (just 5 days!). I know it's still possible to miscarry 1, or both (heaven forbid!), but every day these little guys stay put just increases our chances! Plus I truly believe in the power of prayer, so when more people know, more people can pray for our healthy pregnancy & babies! Ok... I'm really off to get some work done now :) Teaching at church again tonight! Hopefully the kids won't be as crazy as last week...

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

I'll be praying for you!!

In 3 pregnancies I have never had morning sickness.... it will be interesting to see if the trend continues once I get pregnant!