Monday, June 9, 2008

Hormones?

Ok, so maybe this is the just the hormones talking, but I'm so disgusted with people today. I work in a large office, but we (there's 5 of us "mappers") are stuck back in a small room that's divided up into cubicles. The guy that sits in the cubicle behind me, we'll call him Tony (and I won't tell you if it's his real name or not), is a disgusting pig! No I'm not exaggerating! Case in point: I just heard him clipping his toenails!! UGH! Excuse me while I vomit in my trash can.......... ok, I'm back... Who in their right mind does that though? I don't even do that in front of my husband! I would never EVER even contemplate bringing toe-nail clippers to work, let alone whipping them out, taking off my shoes, and proceeding to chop the dang things! On top of hearing him administer nose-spray, and blowing his nose 1 million and 4 times a day, I just about lost it when I heard the clipping noises.

My prayer for the day: Thank you Lord for letting me sit in this cubicle where I cannot actually see him doing this. Please give me the strength to keep my mouth closed so I don't tell him how rude and disgusting he truly is... better yet... could you make me deaf for the rest of the day? I really wouldn't mind...

No comments: