Thursday, June 12, 2008

Uneventful few days...

but it's been nice! We had a wonderful dinner with our neighbors on Tuesday night. They have a little girl R's age, and they get along wonderfully (well as wonderful as two 3 yr olds can). Sharing becomes an issue at times, but both girls are very bright kids, and extremely good with words, so they tend to explain exactly what the other girl is doing to upset them. It's so cute to watch them play. We had an exceptional dinner as always with them. They're amazing cooks, and their veggie garden provided all the makings for a wonderful salad.

Last night was somewhat relaxing... R & I walked to my moms house around the corner and visited with her for a bit, and then I came home and worked on some baby shoes & a bib that I'm making for a friends baby shower. They turned out pretty good for my first ones! Tonight I'm helping at church again with the pre-schoolers. I'm looking forward to a few good laughs, and perhaps another lesson or two! Today is my last day at work for the week, so I'm getting antsy for these last few hours to pass. I'm looking forward to spending the morning relaxing, getting my hair cut, and then I'm hosting a BabyCrazy party in the evening... then maybe meet up with some friends for dinner & drinks (non-alcoholic ones for me of course). I still need to figure out what to get S for Father's day. I always have the kids make something, but I'd like to get him something special for himself that he normally wouldn't treat himself to. Off to wrap some things up around here before heading home...

No comments: