Monday, June 9, 2008

LONG weekend...

Not going to go into much detail, but things came to a head Friday evening with Nephew. I kicked him out, and had to call the cops to get him and one of his friends to get off our property. Very scary for a little while, but I guess things are ok now. I can't help but feeling like he's going to come back and do something stupid like vandalize my car or something. Anyways... on to better things....
We had 2 birthday parties to go to on Saturday, so R had no nap, but she actually behaved really well! I was surprised. Afterwards she stayed the night at my mom's house since I had to leave for Westlake Village at 5:45 in the morning for my baseline appointment. The drive there and back was nice and easy. No real traffic to speak of, which is rare when speaking of the 405/101 interchange!! Dr. F found a small cyst on my left ovary, which shouldn't pose a problem as long as it's not affecting my hormone levels. I should have the results from that sometime this afternoon. Hopefully every thing's fine. So far this journey as been so smooth and easy, I'd hate for something to go wrong now. M&D have arranged for a chauffeured car to pick me up on the 27th and drive me down to the hotel I will be staying at for the transfer! I'm so spoiled!! I get a driver, on top of a relaxing few days in a nice hotel with no kids!! I'm not going to want to come home! Nah... I'm sure I'll miss them terribly after a day or two, but it will be a nice break. I need to stock up on some more books! I've already started reading the ones I bought (oops!) I just finished the whole Cross series my James Patterson. I finished Double Cross last night. I haven't liked the last few stories as much as the first couple, but his writing style is just so easy to read, and there are never any boring chapters, which can make it unbelievable, but engrossing all at the same time. Anyways, I'm trying to force myself to not start reading Women's Murder club series until I'm at the hotel. It's hard though!! Anyways, I better get some work done around here... Off to do some mapping!

No comments: