Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Faint lines...

Well, more faint lines on 2 different brands today! I wish they were darker, but there are lines consistently showing up on every brand I've tried since yesterday morning, so I'm not complaining!! Our Beta test is tomorrow morning, and we should have the results around lunch time. I'm excited, but nervous all at the same time. Anyways... Here's a pic of two tests I did this morning... can you see the lines??
Barely there huh?? Better than nothing I guess! Tommorrow I will be brave and use a digital before leaving to get my bloodwork done... Hopefully I can put a picture of a test showing "pregnant"!!

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

As I always say... a line is a line. Congratulations on your BFP!!!

Alicia said...

Yep, Jenifer is right a line IS a line! Good luck on your beta!

Rebekah said...

You are SO preggers Jocelyn! I am so excited for you!!