Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's JULY!!

Yay!! It's finally July... our big transfer is just over a week away. I can't wait to spend tons of time with M & D while on bedrest, and the days are sure flying! Work is busy, and I just had my 1 yr. review, which was good of course! So now they can't fire me so easy in a month or two when I tell them I'm pregnant (heehee!).

So guess I should try to catch up a little. Things have been hectic, but in a good way! My birthday & birthday party were awesome! I can't believe I've lived for a quarter of a century already. I feel much older though, so I don't feel embarrassed admitting I'm no longer in my early 20's. I've been keeping myself busy busy busy sewing baby booties. I'm going to begin to sell them online to try to help raise money for Hailey Kent's family (see link at right). I've also been super tired! It must be a combination of the hormones & hot weather. I could seriously go to bed at like 7 pm if the kids weren't still awake! Oh yeah, and cleaning? Out of the question... no energy to spare for ther :) haha. I've also been doing a lot of stuff with our church group, and teaching on Thursday nights still. Man I LOVE 3 & 4 year olds... so much raw personality. They don't care what you think of how they dress, or if you think their jokes are funny. The innocence of not knowing how to be someone "fake" or put on a front just makes me so happy. I wish they would stay that way forever. On top of it, most of them are just so eager to please. They want to make you happy, they want to help, they love singing (even off-key) louder than everyone else to get your attention. I just wish I could bottle them up and take them with me so I could play with them whenever I'm having a bad day. I don't know what I'm going to do when R gets older... I guess still teach the 3 & 4 year olds and just send her to the older class!!

Anyways, back to work I go... I will try to update tomorrow... the egg donor has her ultrasound to check the follicles, so hopefully we get some WONDERFUL news... and then more wonderful news on Monday after all my appointments... There's no way my body can betray me again, right?? All I can say is with all this extra estrogen I better have some amazingly thick lining!!

No comments: