Friday, July 11, 2008

Looking Good....

Well, we've gotten great news the last 2 days!! On Thursday, they retrieved 15 beautiful eggs from the ED and today the RE told my IM that 14 of those fertilized!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! So we are set for a 5-day transfer on Tuesday! There's no way to describe how incredibly excited I am. My IP's really want to transfer 2 blasts, and the RE is fighting them to only transfer 1, but I'm sure they'll come to an agreement on Tuesday when the have the reports on the grades of the embryos. I'm feeling so great about this transfer, but it still is surprising to think that I'm going to be pregnant in just a few days!! (Because this WILL work!) I'm so looking forward to getting past this crazy part of the meds/travel/transfer stage, and to the part where I'm just completing my IP's family. I'm just trying to keep my eyes on the goal, and leave the rest up to God. I know he won't give us anything we can't handle!




In other news... R left this morning with Grandma & Grammy to go on her first road trip without Mommy or Daddy!! (cry!) They are driving down to Huntington Beach to visit some friends and family down there. She looked so adorable with her little Hello Kitty suitcase. My little girl is growing up too fast!!



1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Sending super sticky vibes your way!! So exciting for you.

BTW.... your daughter's hair is the same color as mine. I have 3 children..... all brunettes :(